Assurances services not only represent a regulatory requirement for a corporation, but also an opportunity to review financial procedures, inspire investor confidence, and strengthen internal control.
Our assurance services are tailored to suit each client, and draw upon our extensive knowledge of industry in the region.
Additionally, we provide non-financial performance reporting which is vital to our clients seeking greater transparency, improved corporate governance, and sustainability as they expand into new markets.
Accounting Asia assurance services include:
• Financial statement audit
• Internal audit
• Regulatory compliance & reporting
• Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
• IFRS reporting
• Consultation in capital market transactions
• Facilitate corporate reporting
• Sustainability reporting