Accounting Asia’s immigration team comprises lawyers, human resource professionals, and consultants with extensive immigration expertise. We provide comprehensive support to clients seeking to smoothly transition assignees to new roles and geographic locations with optimal efficiency, and minimal disruption to the individual or their role in the organization.
Accounting Asia’s services extend beyond the scope of both traditional immigration and professional services firms. Our immigration office, in addition to handling visa and relocation related issues, is closely linked with our tax professionals. This creates a full understanding of the impact of immigration status on an expatriates’ tax position. We also offer educational seminars and consultation programs to clarify and eliminate problems which can accompany foreign assignments. We are proud to provide a single-source solution for the detachment of foreign workers.
Accounting Asia can provide the following immigration services:
• Visa services
• Extensions of permission to stay in the host location
• Police/local authority registration
• Consultancy regarding immigration compliance, regulations, processes, and best practice
• Determination of the appropriate visa required for non-standard matters
• Advice and compliance regarding short-term business visitors,and integrated tax and social security advice
• Proactive updates regarding immigration developments, regulatory and process changes
• Formulation/review of corporate immigration policy
• Training sessions to promote awareness of immigration related issues to human resource staff
• Strategic immigration planning